Tuesday, September 18, 2012

American Idol Season 11 in Manila

I was an avid fan before. I was cheering for Jessica Sanchez, of course. Voted most of the weeks for her so won't be eliminated. For hours using our Vonage phone, I kept on dialling and promoted her numbers on facebook so she could just win. Well, the rest is history.

Now that she is here in the country for the American Idol Season 11 tour to do a series of concerts and shows, I was hesitant to go and watch. I guess the fever was over for me but for the rest of the Philippines it is not over yet. I heard the shows have been sold out and throngs of people definitely will line up for them. Like the AI Season 10 fever last year, the Filipinos are waiting once again for the coming of their Idols, even not for Jessica. I know there are Philip fans too and because Filipinos are loving people, they won't care if Jessica just placed second behind Philip. What is important now is that they will be seeing all their Idols right here in the country.

For me, the fever subsided a few weeks after the show. I will be waiting for my next fever, maybe if Jessica will release her single soon or when season 12 airs once again. But for now, let the country celebrate the coming of the American Idol Season 12 finalists and let them scream at the top of their lungs once again!



No comments:

Post a Comment