Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Taken 2: Is it Better than the First?

One of my clients told me to watch Taken 2. I told him that I haven't seen Taken (the first) yet and he said both are action-packed films but watch the first before watching the second movie.

That day we grabbed the copy of the 1st movie and after watching it, drove out to watch the second one. My client was right.

Taken 2 is the continuation of the first story. Almost the same plot with the story revolving around revenge. The characters (and stars) remain the same so that adds to the spark of the movie. Although, in my humble opinion, Taken is better than Taken 2 which happens to all sequels, however I can say that the second still got me glued to my seat. Still never a dull moment in the movie.



© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by icorodulfo2012

Credits: YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment